Art of Tea Appreciation
TWG Tea Connoisseur will take you through a customised tea appreciation experience to discover different types of teas ranging from white and green teas to black and matured teas, and explore TWG Tea’s limitless collection of seasonal teas and exclusive blends. You will understand the innate qualities of every tea, including information about source regions and countries, the type of water to be used when preparing each tea, the required amount of tea, the correct water temperature and steeping time of each tea type, to prepare a perfect cup of tea. Last but not least, you will taste the different types of teas and learn how you can pair them.
Content of your Experience Box may vary or be replaced with another tasting sample or accessory similar in value based on stock availability.
Tasting Kit Includes :
- 15 Tea Sachets (English Breakfast Tea, French Earl Grey, Chamomile)
- 4 Tea Bags - Emperor Sencha, Milk Oolong, Royal Darjeeling, Vanilla Bourbon
- 5 Loose Tea Samples (10g each): 1837 White Tea, Lung Ching, Ti Kuan Yin, Nuwara Eliya OP, Imperial Pu- Erh
- Tasting Note
- Tea Appreciation Booklet
- Personalised Gift Tag
- Gift Card
Option 1 ($50):
Tasting Accessories includes
- 2 Tea Cups
- Tea Pot
- 4 Sugar Sticks
Option 2 ($195):
Online Appreciation Session
- Only available for 10 pax and above
- View upcoming events below for more details
Special Delivery Instruction :
For multiple deliveries in the same order
- Please add-on customised delivery and state the addresses and contacts of the recipients in the Special Delivery Instruction.